Say goodbye to needing different platforms to access your research, reading materials and coursework. Say hello to the all-in-one space for your learning resources. Collect, organise and share your learning resources!
How do I create a workspace?
To create a new workspace, just click the + icon in your sidebar next to ‘My Workspaces’ or click on the drop-down arrow in the corner of any book. Add a title and description to define your workspace and * taa-daa * your new workspace will appear in your side-navigation.
Please note, you can only create workspaces whilst using Perlego on your browser, but you can view your workspace within the Perlego app.
What content can I add:
📓 Perlego books
🔗 Online articles or websites
📃 PDFs hosted on websites or in cloud storage such as Google Drive, Dropbox etc
📁 Presentations, documents & spreadsheets hosted on Google Docs, Microsoft OneDrive etc
▶️ Videos from YouTube, Vimeo, TedTalk, TikToks etc
🔈 Audio from Spotify, SoundCloud etc
➕ And more...
⚠️ Note: We forbid harmful, inappropriate or pirated content from being added and shared on Perlego. Read our Content Policy for more information. We also rely on community moderation, so please report any content you consider to violate our policy - find out more about the reporting process here.
How do I add content to a workspace?
1) On the home, library or search results page, click the drop-down arrow in the corner of any book and select which workspace you’d like to add a book to (or create a new one)
2) On the book page, click on the drop-down arrow next to ‘Want to read’ and select the workspace you’d like to add a book to (or create a new one)
1. Click on the "Add Content" button at the top right corner of your workspace
2. A pop-up will appear where you can paste the link to your content
3. Read What content can I add for more details and demos of how to add specific content
How do I remove content from a workspace?
1. In the library, click the drop-down arrow in the corner of any book and select which workspace you’d like to remove a book from
2. On a book’s information page, click on the drop-down arrow next to ‘Want to read’ and select the workspace you’d like to remove a book from
3. In the workspace, click on the three dots next to ‘Continue Reading’ and select ‘Remove book’
External content: In the workspace, next to the content you want to remove click the three dots and select ‘Remove content’.
Can I customise the order of the content in my workspace?
Not yet, but we're always working on improving your experience, so keep an eye out for updates 👀
Can I add a note?
When the workspace page is open, you can add notes to all your content! Have a favourite quote? What about a key essay point? Just select the three dots and add your note 📝
How do I share my Workspace?
You can invite people to view your workspace either by email or by sharing a link to your workspace by clicking on the 'Share' button in the right-hand corner of your workspace.
You can then choose whether you'd like anyone with a link to be able to view your workspace, or you can keep it private by selecting only invited users. Once you've invited someone they'll have 30 days to accept their invitation.
You can then manage who has access to your workspace by removing anyone who no longer needs access.
Can I still access reading lists curated by Perlego?
Yes, you can still find them, unchanged, in the search filter options. Check these out for book recommendations from experts as well as our in-house content specialists! You can even save books from here to your own workspaces.
Check out our tutorial below 👇
If you have any further questions or feedback about using My Workspaces, you can reach our customer support team on live chat or at [email protected] 🙂